As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
To remove other cookies from your PC, you can use these guides:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835#/en-us/kb/278835
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=en_GB
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Cookie Directive: http://www.ico.gov.uk
- Information about cookies: https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies
- Internet Advertising Bureau: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu
- International Chamber of Commerce United Kingdom: http://www.iccwbo.uk/pages/privacy
Changes to this policy
Please be aware that this Policy may be updated at any time. As such, please ensure that you regularly read the latest version of this page.
A cookie is information that a web server stores on your hard disk so that it allows a website to store your preferences on your machine and later retrieve it.